Monday, August 1, 2011

A Woman With a Past is Now "Off the Leash!"


Hello from Pearl, Mississippi, (even though the photo above shows New York City! ) that was taken on Day Seven of my cross country road trip with my dog. Today is Day 27!

I know most of you know I've bugged out to write this "book in motion" BUT I realized when I was looking at my friend Linda O'Connell's blog tonight, that some of you may not know that I've "embarked" on a whole new adventure.



So, come on down!!!

Please visit my site, Off the Leash: Road Stories With My Dog. Come early and come often!!


You can also follow me on Twitter @jeanofftheleash and on Facebook to find out, where in the world are Jean and Libby....and why in the hell is she driving across the country?

Peace,
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Sure, Jean, I'm on my way to your site, see you there! ;D

    ReplyDelete